No Static
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://nostatic.forumotion.com

The Roof of the House Empty The Roof of the House

Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:30 am
Yes. there's a Pool on the Roof!
Eriam
Eriam

The Roof of the House Empty Re: The Roof of the House

Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:10 pm
"Ooooooohhhhhhh......"

Her eyes widen as she steps into the space. The elevator that brought her up dinged quietly shut behind her, and she took in the massive space. There was a 360 view from here, and she spun slowly, catching all the details.

At one end was a full outdoor kitchen with a impressive bar next to it. The opposite side of the roof held several hot tubs, with patio furniture scattered around it. Directly in front of the elevator, there is a small dance floor, and a DJ station. On the other side of the DJ station was a MASSIVE pool, with more patio furniture scattered around it.

Behind the elevator shaft, she found another, more intimate seating area of a sunken sofa that she soon realized would allow someone to look both east and west.

"Ohhhh. Is it THAT kind of show, is it?"

She sighs and wishes that Michelle had mentioned that.

Last edited by Eriam on Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirage
Mirage

Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:59 am
A quick walk around the house, peeking into this room or that, eventually led Zaria to the roof. As she stepped out, she immediately knew this was where she would be spending a grand majority of her time! The hot tubs were immediately calling her name! Unfortunately, she hadn't come up in a bathing suit. She walked over and traced her fingers around the rim delicately.

"I'll be back for you soon, my pretty!" She said in a quite convincing witch's voice before giggling to herself. Everything about this spot screamed "PARTY!" and she loved that! The Bar, the dance floor! it was perfect!

She was getting ready to head back down when she heard a voice behind the elevator.

"Ohhhh. Is it THAT kind of show, is it?"

She squeaked audibly in surprise, before looking back there to see Eriam FREAKING Moore!

"Oh! I didn't know anyone else was up here!" She said.

"I'm Zaria!" She said, extending a hand to her newfound company. She appeared composed, but on the inside she was FANGIRLING! She was a big fan of "The Emerald Eye" and "The Islanders" At times, when meeting other celebrities, she all but for forgot that she too, was an actor! Couldn't let anyone know that though!
Eriam
Eriam

Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:34 pm
Eriam reaches out to shake Zaria's hand, flipping through her mental photo album.

"Zaria! Hi - I'm Eriam - you were on a couple seasons of Static Shock - I really enjoyed you on there!"

She lets go of her hand, and waves a hand at the deck.

"Pretty impressive, ain't it? You're the first other person I've met - but looking at the size of this house, it could swallow 20 people."

She laughs, a rich tenor chuckle that was rarely heard on screen.

"How'd you get roped into this?"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum