Go down
Admin
View user profilehttp://nostatic.forumotion.com

Character Sheets

on Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:44 pm
Let's keep it simple. Follow the template below. You may add more information if you'd like.

Name:
Alias:
Power: (If Any)
Allignment: (Hero, Villain, or Neutral)
Affiliations: (Gangs, Clubs, Study Groups etc.)
Background: (Before the Big Bang)

Last edited by Admin on Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user profile

Re: Character Sheets

on Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:19 pm
Name: Hanini Kalua
Alias:Hydro
Power: Hydrokinesis (controls water)
Allignment: Neutral
Affiliations: Dakota High Swim Team
Background: Born in Hawaii, Hanini had a close relationship with the ocean. He lived there, swimming and surfing every day until the age of 13, when his father passed away, and his mother got a job in Dakota. Hanini made friends easily, as the other students found a surfer from Hawaii to be interesting. He joined the school Swim team, and tried to stay out of trouble, but the loss of his father still weighed on him. Three years later, he's a junior at Dakota High, and has plans to swim for DU after graduation next year. Or so he thinks...
View user profile

on Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:16 am
Name:Amira Charles
Alias: Mirage
Appearance: See Picture
Power: Sensory Overwrite (through contact only until she gets her first power up)
Allignment: Villain
Affiliations: None
Background: Amira had a bit of a reputation at the school, though none of the rumors have been confirmed. She's known as a bit of a tease. In truth, she just began developing earlier than most of the other girls and well, you know how that can go. Boys started giving her things in hopes that she would give them something in exchange, and when she didn't, the rumors started flying! This shaped Amira's views on men and society early, teaching her that men weren't to be trusted, but could easily be used. Her appearance was a tool that she could take advantage of to get things she wanted or needed. Senior year was going to be great! But everything was going to be changing soon...
View user profile

on Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:14 pm
Name: Ruhiirius & Raxirion Dahalakrai (prefer Ruhii and Raxi)
Alias: The Twin Perfects, Penumbra & Iridescence
Powers: Umbralkinesis & Photokinesis
Alignment: Villain
Affliations: Leaders of the gang, NullVoid.
Background: Ruhii and Raxi Dahalakrai are twin brothers who were born and raised on the harshest streets of New York. Initiated into the gang 'Black Blood' at a young age. They both quickly rose through the ranks and eventually took over the gang and renamed it 'NullVoid' or 'NV'. With Raxi's cold and calculating cunning and Ruhii's wrathful and ruthless brutality, the gang grew even more successful and became known as the Twin Perfects. With Raxi establishing connection in the corporate world he eventually heard of a shipment of valuable highly secretive material being delivered to a dock located in a small town in Dakota. The twins could not pass up the opportunity to make even bigger bucks. They traveled to Dakota a few weeks before the appointed delivery time to get themselves settled in and start recruiting to gain a foothold. Finally the day arrived and all was going well at the docks until a fight broke out and caused the chemical to leak out...
View user profile

on Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:45 pm
Name: Charizar Du'Fronancé II
Alias: Chariot
Power: Precougnative Combat
Affiliations: Dakota High Volleyball & Kendo team.
Background: Growing up wasn't the easiest, definitely growing up as a boy for 2 years; that's why I'm the "second" so to speak. My father really wanted a boy and for the longest time, my mom had no say. Don't ask me how or why but that's how it was, I was fortunate to be surrounded by a somewhat close family so that helped but after my sister died it kinda went to hell. I grew up to be a very eccentric and confident being, but oddly enough I can be coy and super shy at times ; also until now I suffered with body dismorphia but that's a whole other story on it's own. I don't like talking about myself much, so this'll be all for now.

Sent from Topic'it App
View user profile

on Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:43 am
Name: Malkell Jones
Alias: Lycan
Power: Man beast
Appearance: 6'1" 290 black with a afro mixture of fat and muscle
Affiliation: 35th street Hoover gang
Backstory: I grew up in the streets always been a fighter. I became gang affiliated once I moved into my Aunt house since it's the family trade. I was brought up to be the crash dummy. I was making a good living from the streets and people started to call me Lycan because of my beastly manners. Than came the night that changed my life forever

Sent from Topic'it App
View user profile

on Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:44 pm
Name: Rayza Kazkade
Alias: Ruin
Appearance:
Power: Gryokinesis
Allignment: Hero
Affiliations: Senior student council president
Background: Rayza was always popular in both his town and his school. Never had any trouble making friends and always aced all of his classes. Even managed to win student class president in Dakota High. However this is all due to the extreme pressure his parents place on him to be successful. His parents would dote on him constantly, making him study profusely even for subject he didnt have. Parents even volunteered him for community service. (Cleaning up the town, tutoring, occasionally leading youth groups, etc.) Unfortunatelty all of the pressure from his parents, teachers and students, gave Rayza a legitimate fear of failure and disappointing others which inevitably led to depression. Though he did his best to conceal and deny his depression because of his fear of failure and disappointment. One night he decided to take a walk late at night to clear his head. Little did he know this walk this night would change his life..
View user profile

on Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:50 pm
Name: D'ante (pronounced Dee Auntay) Brady
Alias: Shade
Appearance: Stereotypical nerd. Thick glasses, long messy hair, medium build.
Keeps his identity a secret wearing a black mask & beanie with long black dreadlocks.
Power: Shadow Manipulation & Teleportation (on par with Ebon)
Affiliations: All academic clubs at Dakota High
Background: Super nerd and borderline genius. His brother financed their struggling household by selling drugs until he was busted by undercover police. Now Savant is forced has to pay back what his brother owes as well as provide for their ailing mother. Typically scavanges the aftermath of gang battles and sells what he finds to whatever crew is willing to pay the most.
View user profile

on Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:58 am
Name: Tarin Marks
Alias: Fury
Appearance: light brown skin, super short boy cut, androgynous, wears a lot of black with favorite black Doc Martens, silver skull ring with emerald in its mouth always on right middle finger
Power: Weapons conjurer/expert (anything from katanas to bow and arrows to machine guns)
Affiliations: None. She's a loner
Background: Tarin's background is kind of a mystery to everyone. No one has ever seen her parents. That's because her father was shot in a drive-by and her mother is a junky who's hardly ever home. She drives her dad's old motorcycle to school everyday and works in a car shop after school. Dakota has always been too small for her. She plans to graduate this year and move on to a life worth living, but plans change...
View user profile

on Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:25 am
Name: Autumn Barker
Alias: Zephyr
Appearance: 5'6'' Mocha skin, light brown eyes, thin frame, (somewhat topheavy) Magnificent black curls
Power: Teleportation
Allignment: Villain
Affiliations: Dakota Panthers Cheerleading Squad
Background: Autumn was born and raised in the Bronx. Her father was never in her life, so it was just her and mom. When Autumn was 13, her mother got a job opportunity in Dakota city, and they moved out of New York. Since then, Autumn has been a cheerleader. She's tough and confident outwardly, but beneath the surface she's plagued with just as many insecurities as any other teenager! Maybe more...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum